Cashback Casino Online Bonuses
Online casinos around the world offer different types of bonuses to keep the players entertained. It’s not any different in Ireland. In fact, the players from Ireland are big fans of online casino cashbacks.
Cashback bonuses are mostly a return on your deposits or your losses at a particular brand. Although it’s fairly common, it’s not an easy task to find the best cashback casinos in Ireland. This is why we’ve decided to step in. In this cashback guide, we’ll explain exactly explain what cashback bonus is, how it works, and list the best brands to claim the bonus.
Best Casinos with Cashback in ireland
100% up to 300 EUR
250% up to €1200 + 250 FS
100% up to $200 + 100 FS
The list of brands you find here is all top-notch names in Ireland. Our team has spent a lot of time researching and evaluating not only the bonus but also the overall performance of the brands. Your safety is always a major concern for us and that’s why you’ll only find the most trusted casinos on our list.
Along with the safety, we’ve also taken things such as wagering requirements, expiry dates, and cashback percentage into consideration to make sure you get an absolutely fair experience in Ireland.
What is a Casino Cashback Bonus?
The bonus itself is exactly what it sounds like. The casino gives “cash” “back” to you as a token of appreciation. In most cases, the bonus value is calculated based on your status with the brand. For example, players in different VIP tiers will receive different amounts of casino cashback offers.
From what we’ve seen, casinos offer these bonuses on their own. Some brands pair it up with a welcome bonus or make it a part of the weekly/daily bonus. The sky is the limit when it comes to the possible variations created by the operators.
To help you learn more about cashback casino online in Ireland, we’ve created a comprehensive guide regarding the bonus. If this is your first time exploring cashback bonus casinos, pay close attention.
The other type of casino cashback bonus is credited against your total deposits over a certain period. Although these are rarer, they come with some additional benefits. For starters, you don’t have to lose money to get it.
For both losses and deposits, the casino calculates the amount for a certain period. It might be a day, a week, or even a month. After that particular time period has passed, you get the bonus credited in either your bonus account or the real money account.
How Much Can You Win from a Cashback Online Casino?
The amount might disappoint a lot of you. However, we would like you to think it over first. It’s a bonus that you are getting mostly against your losses. If a brand doesn’t offer any return on your losses, it’s not violating the terms of the website in any way. Despite this fact, casinos credit cashbacks to the most loyal players. It’s their way of giving back to the community. Coming to the point of this section, the cashback amount usually varies between 5% and 20%. It’s a very generic range that works for most brands.
However, there will always be other operators who offer more. In fact, you may find such operators on our list! The percentage of cashback also depends on the VIP level you’re at if the casino offers such a program. Lowest tier players will receive the least amount, 5% for example. On the other hand, top-tier VIPs may get more than 20% return on their daily/weekly losses.
Casino Cashback Criteria for Qualifying
You can get cashback for casino online in two main ways. The first one is your losses. This cashback is more common across the casinos in Ireland as well as the rest of the world. Interestingly, cashback is one of those rare bonuses that you can expect from even a land-based casino.
Whether an online brand offers cashback or not can be easily determined from the promotions page. When you navigate to that page, you’ll see the listed bonuses. If not, you can take a look into the T&C of the brand to see if there’s any mention of the bonus.
In case you find the term “cashback” on the terms and conditions page but not on the promotions page, you should contact customer support and ask whether it has a cashback online bonus or not.
Needless to say, you won’t need to do it at any of the brands we’ve listed in our cashback guide. These are all tried and tested brands with top-notch security features and game collections.
Different Types of Casino Cashback Bonuses
More often than not, top cashback casinos offer bonus cash. In land-based casinos, it might not always be cash. As there’s more room for versatility, you may get free membership upgrades, special treats, or even food coupons. For online casinos, however, you can’t use food coupons. So, you need something that keeps your interest in playing on a particular platform.
Cashback on Real Money Losses
This is the most common type of cashback bonus. It’s credited against your total real money losses on a day or a week. For example, if you wager €100 on a Sunday and lose all of it, the casino might offer some of it as a bonus to you. If it’s not a daily bonus, then it’s most likely a weekly bonus.
Cashback on Total Real Money Deposits
This cashback is the less common kind. If you come across a brand that offers cashback bonus, you should take full advantage of it because you have more room to win. An example of such cashback bonus would be if you wager €500 in a week, you’ll receive a percentage of the amount the following week.
Live Casino Cashback
These are great as well. The bonuses we’ve discussed so far were targeted to the RNG titles at an operator. Very few premier operators offer cashback bonus on live casino games. The principle is the same. You get a match bonus from the casino against your total losses or total wagers at the live casino.
What Are the Game Options for Cashback?
For the most part, it’s clearly stated on the terms and conditions of the particular promotion. Different operators will impose different conditions on your eligibility for the bonus. Let’s see what they might be.
They are almost always part of the bonus. As online slots are the biggest source of an operator’s revenue, operators don’t exclude these games from the offer. Sometimes, there might be particular games assigned to the promotion.
For example, a 5% cashback on Starburst means you will only qualify for the bonus if the specified losses are on Starburst only.
Just like the slots, some brands offer cashback on table games. The principle is the same in both cases. The operator will assign one or more games and specify a minimum loss value. Or, it can be a deposit value. If you lose that amount on that particular game, you’ll be eligible for the bonus.
These are fairly new cashback casino bonuses. The idea is that you get cashback on particular live casino games. In most cases, live games are offered weekly. A “Sunday Live Casino 15% Cashback Bonus” promotion means you will get 15% of your losses/deposits on live games on Sunday.
Bonus Buy Slots
Sweet Bonanza Slot
How to Choose the Best Bous Cashback Casino?
That’s what we’re here for. We’ve already listed the top brands with the best bonuses in Ireland. However, if you want to go independent, let us share a few pointers that should lead you to the top cashback casino for you.
- Security: is more important than offers. Even if it sounds bitter, it’s the truth. You shouldn’t compromise on security for any kind of bonus cashback casino. Look for licenses, certifications, and audit information when you go hunting.
- Reputation: after you’re certain you’ve found a safe brand, do some research on the internet and see what real players have to say about it. Don’t back out if you find a few complaints here and there. Weigh the positive and negative reviews as well as the intensity of the negative reviews before making a decision.
- VIP/Loyalty: If you’re looking for the best casino bonus cashbacks, a VIP/Loyalty program should be one of your priorities. Brands with such programs have room for growth and you can eventually increase the percentage of cashback you receive as you keep wagering real money.
- Minimum/Maximum Winnings: In most cases, an online operator will define how much you have to lose or deposit to qualify for the promotion. It may also limit the maximum amount you generate. For example, a 5% cashback up to €20 means €20 is the maximum you can get. So, even if you lose €500, you will only receive €20 as the cashback. Looking into operators with favourable cashback conditions is the key.
Wagering Requirements and Other Terms at Cashback Bonus Casinos
Casino bonuses come with wagering requirements in most cases. Whether you’re talking about welcome offers, random deposit offers, or free spins, there’s always a wagering requirement attached. Cashback is one of those rare bonuses that might come without any wagering. It’s mostly true for all casinos that offer the bonus against your losses. Because if you had to wager real money again to claim a bonus that you got after losing money, it wouldn’t make sense. And when you get the cashback on your deposits, regular wagering requirements may apply. You can find all WR-related information on the T&C page and the promotions page of a particular brand.
For example, if there’s a 30x wagering requirement on your €100 cashback bonus online casino, it means you have to wager €100 x 30 = €3,000 before you can withdraw the bonus fund.
There’s an expiry date associated with every bonus at online operators. You need to use up the bonus within the specified deadlines. Otherwise, they will be confiscated.
Benefits of Cashback Bonus and Why You should Claim it?
A very good question indeed. Are these offers worth it? What are the benefits you get if you claim them? Let’s try to break it down.
- It motivates you to keep playing even after losses
- No-wager bonuses are refreshing rewards at operators
- Easy to comply with terms
- There are opportunities to increase winnings by climbing VIP tiers
F.A.Q. Cashback Casino Bonuses
- ⚖ Are cashback casino bonuses legal?
- Cashbacks are absolutely legal. As long as you’re playing a legal online casino with cashback in Ireland and proper AML (Anti Money Laundering) features are in place, there’s nothing to worry about.
- 🎁 Is it possible to get a bonus for winning?
- No, cashback bonuses don’t work like that. You can only receive cashback if you lose or on your total deposits.
- 🎉 Is cashback temporary or permanent?
- Cashback is a temporary bonus in the sense that you have to complete the wagering requirement (if any) within the given deadline.
- 💸 Is it possible to claim cashback at online casinos?
- Yes. These bonuses are very popular and widely credited in online casinos.
- 🚫 Do casinos offer fake cashback?
- If the operator is not properly licensed and has ill-intentions, it very well can offer fake cashbacks. That’s why you should pick a brand from our list or at least follow the guide to do your own research.