1. COLLECTING INFORMATION
By visiting this Site or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Site or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
1.1. We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers provided by you.
- – Marketing and Communications information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Even if you do not register with us, our sites collect and store certain information automatically using cookies and similar technologies, including IP addresses, the region or general location of a computer or device accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, page view history, and other usage information. You can read more about this in the Cookies and Analytics section below.
2. USE OF YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process users` personal information and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. Personal information you provide may be used to:
- Deliver Marketing Communications – to keep you up to date with new information, announcements, relevant updates and other events deemed to be of value to you. You will receive any such information through email and other forms of electronic communications only if you have opted to receive any such information prior to signing up, or through modifying your settings in your User Account to allow for receipt of such information. You may choose at any time to opt out of receiving communication by accessing your User Account and modifying the settings or by following the relevant unsubscribe link..
- Personalisation and Interest-based advertising – The Site runs targeted advertisements based on your personal information. This means that the Site provides you with advertisements specifically based on your interests that we would have recorded through your interactions with the Site or else through information collected by analytics platforms that we use or through cookies.
- A portion of the information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the Site.
In operating our Site, we use “cookies”. Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across the Site.
Our Site may use the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our Site may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities.
Information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, beacons etc) may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile IDs and/or the device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information, and/or language preferences;
- The location and the preceding and succeeding websites you have visited, including which pages/parts/icons of the Site your interacted with;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our Site or Application(s) you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How we use information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Site and the Application(s) you have visited, stayed on, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current activity, which enables us to provide you with improved Services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregate data about our Site traffic and interaction with the Site so that we can offer you better experience and tools in the future
How to Change Cookies Settings
Most web browsers allow control over cookies through the browser settings. You can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to set cookie preferences in your browser.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data. Where we are processing your data for the purposes of any legitimate interests, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data. This right allows to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to withdraw your consent for data processing. In case data is processed in accordance with such consent you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
- Right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at email address, specified in contact section below.
5. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- The Site is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
- The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If the Site discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Site, or any of its sub-domains and pages, nor our outbound marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter).
6. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain the security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
For EU Users: The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with the third parties located within the countries which have the jurisdiction that differs from the one of the country you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store the personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA. If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level which meets the EU requirements.
Other Third Parties. We may also make certain information in a form that does not, own its own, permit direct association with you available to third parties for various purposes, including for business or marketing purposes or to assist third parties in understanding our users’ interest, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, the functionality available through the Service, statistics and other use. This information is not associated with any Personal Information or Personal Data that can identify any individual person.
7. Depending of country of your residence or your citizenship one of the following provision may apply to you:
7.1 CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] (Main Department)
7.2 OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE. Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on the Service or through cross-site user tracking. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites and services when a user uses the Site.
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
7.4 CANADA. If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] (Main Department)
If otherwise you have any questions about your Personal Information you may contact our privacy compliance team at: [email protected] (Main Department)
8. INFORMATION SECURITY.
We, and respective third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security of the Site, you can contact us at: [email protected] (Main Department)
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
10. OUR RELATIONS WITH ADVERTISERS
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or via SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Site of the Company or software developed by the Company.
How to Contact Us