Guide to Legal online casinos in Ireland
Leading Legal Casinos in Ireland
100% up to €120 + 120 FS
Amazon Slots Casino
Up to 500 FS
Captain Spins Casino
100% up to $1200 + 260 FS
Our team rates casinos according to different elements. Legal casino online should meet certain conditions to be on our list. We rate casinos based on their license, level of safety, available payment and withdrawal methods, and bonuses. We only recommend sites that meet all prerequisites when it comes to reputation and reliability. That’s why you need to follow our instructions before signing up at a certain site.
Licensed Casinos Benefits
Accessing licensed casinos in Ireland comes with many benefits. You have the possibility to play favorite games without worrying about your personal and financial security. The most reputable providers hold a license from the Maltese Gaming Authority, Curacao Gaming license, or UKGC. Here are the additional benefits of licensed sites:
- Safety: Our team believes that security should be in the first place. That’s why we recommend sites that handle users’ information in privacy. Legal Casinos should also guarantee the safety of your funds. If we see that the site has an SSL certificate, it is a positive sign for our experts. Additionally, seals from audit organizations such as eCOGRA are also essential.
- Payment and Withdrawal Options: We think that licensed online casinos in Ireland should accept an array of payment and withdrawal options. The most valuable are payments via traditional cards such as Mastercard or Visa, prepaid cards like Paysafecard, digital payments such as Skrill and Neteller, and Bank transfers. The number of offered methods is an important element in recognizing a trusted site.
- Licensed Games: Online casino legal should also include a number of casino games from top-tier software brands. When playing at casinos in Ireland, you should find anything from slots, table games, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, video poker, and specialty games. We recommend sites that include titles from the most established providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and Evolution.
- Bonuses: We believe that generous bonuses and clear terms and conditions play an important role when gambling online. If you can find different promotions such as welcome offers, free spins, no deposit bonuses, cashback, and VIP, then you can sign up at the site without worries. We only rate casinos which have clear and reasonable terms and conditions including wagering requirements.
- Mobile Optimization: A licensed online casino in Ireland is usually available from the mobile devices. It means that you can play on the move without waiting to sit in front of your laptop in order to play.
- Customer Support: An approved casino in Ireland should also have a helpful customer support which assists players with various issues. The support should be available via different channels including live chat, email and phone. It should be followed by a quick response time and maximum professionalism.
- Currency Optimization: The casino with a reputable license should accept different currencies including EUR. This means that players can enjoy smooth transactions without thinking on any conversion.
Licensed Mobile Casinos in Ireland
Online casinos legal are also available from mobile devices. Thanks to mobile accessibility, you can easily play from Apple or Android and get the most out of the experience. Most providers have developed dedicated apps for players and now they can enjoy titles in just a few clicks.
Make sure to download the app or play from instant mode if you don’t want to fill space on the phone.
How to comprehend whether casinos are legal in Ireland?
Online gambling is legal in Ireland. The country passed the Betting Act in 2015 and players can enjoy games without worrying about breaking the legal norms. In addition to it, players can access offshore sites and play favorite games. Currently, people from the country can relish legal online casinos.
- Is it legit to play online casinos in Ireland?
- Yes, online gambling is fully legal in Ireland and you can enjoy different online games such as slots, table games, poker, and lottery.
- Do I need to cover taxes when withdrawing my earnings?
- If you earn money from online casinos in Ireland, you don’t need to pay taxes. However, casino providers need to pay a levy on the taken bets as well as a corporation tax.
- Can I access legal casinos online with my mobile phone?
- Yes, you can play from a mobile device and enjoy full customization. Most sites are optimized for all devices including Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows. Moreover, players can pick from downloadable mode or native app.
- Can I access legal casinos for free?
- Yes, you can find different online casinos with free games. When you play for free, you cannot win real money but you can master the rules of the game. Most casinos will offer both versions and you need to select one of them before starting the experience.
- What is a legal age requirement in Ireland?
- Players who want to access sites with casino licenses should be a minimum of 18 years old. This rule should be respected by all providers in the country.
- Who is responsible for gambling regulation in Ireland?
- Currently, there is no regulatory body that would be responsible for the regulation of the sector. It is probable that the country will establish its authority.
- Which casinos are the most recommended for players in Ireland?
- There are many good sites in Ireland and it is hard to say which one is the best for local players. The general rule is that you need to select only those with a license, high security level and a selection of games from well-known software providers.
- Can all players receive a welcome bonus with Irish casinos online?
- Not all players can claim the welcome offer. This deal is reserved only for new players who register at the site and make a certain deposit. If you check the terms and conditions, you will find more details about minimum required deposit.
- Am I allowed to withdraw my welcome bonus money?
- Yes, you will be able to withdraw money from your bonus only when you meet wagering requirements. This means that you need to wager the amount of the received bonus to qualify for the withdrawal. The wagering is around 35x.