Guide To Blackjack Online for Real Money
Online blackjack is a widely popular game in the Irish gambling market and all over the globe. With so many players looking to start this wonderful game, you should find the best online casinos to play with. As a typical table option, the game comes with simple rules and realistic winning odds. That’s why we have provided this guide to teach players more about the opportunity and how to play blackjack online.
Best Casinos With Blackjack Online Games
100% up to €120 + 120 FS
Amazon Slots Casino
Up to 500 FS
Captain Spins Casino
100% up to $1200 + 260 FS
How Do we Rate Blackjack Online Casinos
As soon as you are ready to play online blackjack, you should find the best casinos in the market with a cutting-edge offer and robust features. Our team knows what the good gambling platform should have in order to provide the maximum value to its users. That’s why we have presented the most important elements of one blackjack site:
- Selection of Titles: Once you join the site of your selection, you want to be able to choose different games. If you are bored with Classic versions of the game, you would probably want to switch to the Multi-hand option or Atlantic City. This is only possible if playing at sites that provide diversity in every sense. Just find the variation you like and enjoy the gameplay on a regular basis.
- Different Bonuses: Blackjack casinos are known for featuring different sorts of casino bonuses. Your aim is to find the most profitable offer, that provides real value to you. For example, you can search for the welcome bonus which would include a matched deposit along with some free spins for accessing favorite slots. Some casinos are also generous enough to provide no deposit offers to users, available without a deposit required.
- Variety of Banking Methods: Casinos with the Best online blackjack should accept various payment options. It goes without saying that you need access to both classic and modern payment options from cards, e-wallets to bank transfer.
- Mobile Optimization: Best online blackjack for money should be available from mobile devices. This will allow you to play from any place you want while having an app on the phone or accessing the site from the web browser.
- High Security Level: The safety is also important as players should be certain that both personal and financial information is safe. However, this is guaranteed with different measures such as SSL encryption, random number generator, eCOGRA seal of approval and similar protocols.
How To Play Blackjack Online?
Once you feel ready to start with the game, you should follow several steps and enjoy your experience as soon as possible:
- Find Online Casino With Blackjack: This is the vital step when looking to start your gambling mission. This platform should be reputable, with a recognized license and security standards. Make sure to check which license is awarded to the brand as you want to stay at the site with all the best features and license from the organizations such as the MGA or UKGC. Security also plays an important role and you want to know everything about encryption level, random generated games and responsible gambling policies.
- Registration: If you are sure that you have found the right place for blackjack online real money, then you can start with the registration process. As part of the same, you will need to provide personal details, first, last name, email, address, phone, state and similar. Another important step is accepting the terms and conditions of the casino and confirming your current age. If everything works well, you will become a member in no time.
- Claim Bonus: After signing up at a perfect site for yourself, you should claim your bonuses. Most sites allow gamblers to use different bonuses, so you can expect anything from welcome offers, no deposit deals, free spins, reload promos, VIP deals and similar.
- Enjoy Favorite Games: This is another necessary step when playing blackjack online for real money. You can find different versions of the title including classic and modern variations. In addition, there is also a live version of the game for all gamblers who prefer the atmosphere from land-based venues.
Playing Blackjack for Real Money
Apart from completing the first steps before accessing online blackjack game, players should get familiar with the deposit and withdrawal process:
- Deposit: This is the first step before starting the game. You should make a required amount of deposit and choose one of the accepted methods at the site. In most cases, you will be able to find well-known card options such as Visa and Mastercard. However, the best casinos are those which provide the variety of payment methods including e-wallets, bank transfer, online banking and crypto methods. Deposit should be instantly available, so you can access favorite games without delay.
- Withdrawals: If you have enough luck to become a winner, then you should also get acquainted with the cashout process. To make a payout, just visit the cashier section and head to the withdrawal tab. Next, just choose the method you want to use and enter the amount you wish to cash out. It is also important to pay attention to additional elements – withdrawal limits and processing time. Some casinos will place a minimum withdrawal very high, so you will have to earn significant amounts before cashout. Additionally, make sure to check the withdrawal time as it could take more than expected. Most casinos will typically separate this process into two phases – before verification and after that.
Pros And Cons of Online Blackjack
Before getting started with blackjack games online, it is also important to know both the benefits and drawbacks of the option. Some of them are included below:
- Faster Gameplay: This is one of the essential benefits as you can enjoy the game without the impact of other sides. There is no need to wait for a dealer to distribute cards or to watch other gamblers making their moves. This means that you determine your personal rhythm.
- Bonus Opportunities: When playing a blackjack game online, you can claim different bonuses which cannot be found in land-based casinos. There are different promotions available, so you can find anything from welcome bonuses, free spins, no deposit offer, cashback, reload offer and VIP offer.
- Favorable Rules: Some casinos provide promising rules for their players. For example, if you have an opportunity to find a single-deck blackjack, you will have good winning chances on the same.
- Risk is Higher: With the faster gaming actions, you will have a higher risk to lose your money while playing popular game. The more you play, the higher risk you will face. At the end of the day, your loss rate will be higher than in land-based venues.
- Wagering requirements could be rigid: When using bonuses, you should also count on wagering conditions. They state how many times you are required to roll over the bonus before the withdrawal. However, some casinos tend to place this requirement very high, so you should be careful when choosing the site to play.
- It is not possible to use all the techniques: When playing this popular game, you won’t be able to use all techniques including card counting. You can rely only on luck and strategy.
Online Blackjack Rules
If you play Blackjack online, you compete against the dealer. Both of you are trying to form the hands of up to 21. As soon as the game starts, you decide on the bet amount and then get 2 face-up cards for playing against the dealer. The dealer gets one face-up and one face-down card. The next move belongs to you and you can decide to hit or stand. By ‘Hitting’, you will get another card from the croupier. You can continue hitting if you like, but you will lose if you exceed 21. On the other hand, standing means that you are satisfied with the current cards and don’t want anymore. At this moment, other players can make their moves. Once all users decide on their next move, the dealer will have his turn.
In the next step, the dealer reveals the whole hand and turns his second card which was hidden. Next, dealer continues playing based on Blackjack rules, which are different depending on the game. This indicates that he will continue ‘Hitting’ until he stands on 17 or better or he will bust. This happens if his total result exceeds 21.
It is also important to know the exact card values in order to calculate your winnings from this game. Cards in Online Blackjack equal their face value while picture cards equal 10. The value of Ace is either 1 or 11, depending on the best option for your hand.
Players should also become familiar with the extended rules such as surrender, splitting, double down, side bets, insurance, and multi-hand.
For example, if you use the surrender, you are able to fold the hand and get back a part of the stake. If you consider that you will lose the round, then you should pick this option to avoid losing the whole wager. Make sure to check the rules of every single version as different variations allow insurance at different stages.
Going forward, you can choose a splitting option. This means splitting the starting hand into two new and getting new cards for every hand. You can split if your initial hand includes a pair of 2 cards valued 10. As part of this option, you also have to double the bet. However, this option is very attractive as it gives you two opportunities to outperform the dealer.
Once you get the staring two cards, it is also possible to double down, or double the stake and get only one additional card. If you select this option, you don’t have turn anymore and the dealer will unveil his cards.
In addition, you can also use side bets at the start of the round. It is possible to choose from different side wagers related to your or hand of the dealer. The most known side wagers are Perfect Pairs, 21+3 and Insurance.
When it comes to insurance, it pays 2:1 and here you predict that the dealer holds Blackjack.
There are different variations of online blackjack and you will find anything from European, American, Spanish 21, Switch, Lucky Lucky and Multiplayer version.
If you play European version, you should prepare for the general rules stated above. There is only one distinction compared to the classic version of the game. It is related to the dealer who only gets one card once the game starts. After players have finished their turns, the dealer will get another card.
We can also mention the Spanish version which has several differences. First, all 10’s are eliminated from the deck, forming a 48-card deck instead. Additionally, you can choose to double down at any moment, not only on the first two cards. Another difference is that if you have a total of 21, you beat the dealer in any case.
Can You Count Cards In Online Blackjack?
When playing online blackjack, you won’t be able to count cards. This differs from the game at land-based casinos and everything that you have learned before. However, online blackjack and results of every round is random thanks to the random number generator. This makes card counting impossible
Online Blackjack Strategy and Tips By gamblingorb.com
Players should also learn strategies for online blackjack which would increase their winning chances. We have presented some of them below:
- You should split cards if you hold a pair of Aces. It is also recommended to split a pair of eights, as beginning with a hand of 16 is weak. When splitting, you won’t bust on the first card.
- Double down each time you have a total 9, 10 or 11 as well as if the face-up card of the dealer is lower than a 10. If you hold an Ace, it is impossible to bust as it is valued as a 1 or 11.
- Surrender if you have a hand of 9 and a 7, 10 and a 6 as well as if the face-up card of the dealer is a 9, 10 or Ace. You should also surrender if you have a 15, and you notice that the dealer has a 10 face-up card
History Of Online Blackjack
Before starting the blackjack game, you should learn more about its history. The initial version of Blackjack comes from French gambling venues in the 18th century. The game has become popular around the world including North America where it became recognized thanks to the influence of French colonists. It was called twenty-one and was firstly legalized in Nevada in 1931.
Later on, during the 1950s and 60s, mathematicians and statisticians revealed the opportunity to adopt a certain strategy that would support players getting an edge on the blackjack. Edward Thorp has invented the strategy of card counting, providing users with a system for keeping a count of the values in the dealer’s deck. This system is still popular among gamblers as it has a capacity to increase the overall winning chances.
FAQ on theme Blackjack Online for Real Money
- 💸 Can I play online blackjack for real cash?
- Yes, of course. This game can be played both for free and real money, so it’s up to you to choose the variation which works best for you. If you target real winnings, then you should stick to the real money version of the game. Bear in mind that free version won’t give any money to you, but you can only learn something about the game.
- ❓ Is it possible to avoid losing in online blackjack?
- If you know all the rules of the game, you will be able to increase winning chances and avoid losing. However, you also need some luck to avoid losing your money on this well-known title.
- 📱 Can I access blackjack online games from my mobile phone?
- This is another possibility if you prefer playing from smaller devices with the maximum comfort. This means that you can select from different gadgets such as Android or iOS and get started with your experience. Some providers have already created a dedicated app, so you can install it from the Store. An alternative would be to accessing the site from the browser.
- 📜 Is it legit to play online blackjack for real money?
- According to the current rules, you can enjoy the game in Ireland and make regular winnings. Online gambling is legalized throughout the country which is a positive news for gamblers. Make sure to play at the site that has a license from the UK Gambling Commission.
- 💎 What is the best strategy for winning blackjack?
- It is very hard to say what is the best strategy for winning online blackjack real money. However, you should learn all mentioned strategies and apply them when you have a chance.