One of the main considerations, when you look at the best Republic of Ireland casino, is its banking which is why a top Visa online casino is the preferred choice. While bonuses, games and licensing also play a huge role, very little compares to the availability of how you are going to fund your players’ account. Online casino Visa payments are chosen for its security, simplicity in use as well as being widely accepted online. Casinos also accept Visa and it is one of the only payment methods that you will see in almost any online gambling platform globally.
Top Visa casinos for Irish players
|1||€1 Min.dep - GET A BONUS UP TO 300 EUR||Play Now|
|2||€1000 + 150 Free Spins||Play Now|
|3||€1000 + 125 FS||Play Now|
|4||100% up to €100||Play Now|
|5||€1 Min.dep - 100% BONUS UP TO 200€ + 100 Free Spins||Play Now|
|6||1000% Match Up Bonus Up To €1000||Play Now|
|7||100% BONUS UP TO 100 EUR + 100 FS||Play Now|
|8||100% UP TO €120 PLUS 120 FREE SPINS||Play Now|
|9||50 CHANCES TO WIN FOR JUST €1 PLUS 3 BONUSES UP TO €1000||Play Now|
|10||Up To 500 Free Spins on Starburst + 50FS with code GOLD||Play Now|
|11||€1200+ 260 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|12||80 CHANCES TO WIN FOR JUST €1 PLUS 4 BONUSES UP TO €1600||Play Now|
|13||100% up to €100+100 free spins||Play Now|
|14||€1100 + 375 Free Spins||Play Now|
|15||100% bonus up to €100+30 FS||Play Now|
|16||100 CHANCES TO WIN FOR JUST €1 PLUS 4 BONUSES UP TO €1200||Play Now|
- Slots Heaven – deposit with this payment and claim 200 free spins plus 100% matching bonus for €100 maximum
- 888 Casino – 25 free spins plus a 100% matching bonus for €200 max
- Winning Room – 250 free spins plus 100% matching bonus for €100 maximum as well as €250 no deposit bonus
- 777 Casino – claim a 200% matching bonus for €450 maximum
- Kerching – 50 free spins plus 100% matching bonus for €100 maximum
How to use Visa casino payments
Types of Visa options
- Debit – use funds that are currently available as pay now option. Players can use it for deposit as well as a withdrawal method
- Credit – use its credit card as a buy now pay later option at casinos. Credit cards are suitable for deposit and withdrawal.
- Prepaid cards – never go into debt by loading cash as you need it to use as deposit method. Players cannot withdraw using prepaid cards, only making payments but you can still use debit or credit withdrawal when using prepaid cards for depositing.
Deposit at online casinos that accept visa:
- Get your Visa card from your Republic of Ireland bank and connect the bank account with the card
- Choose an online casino
- At the cashier window when registering, choose Visa as payment method
- You are required to enter card info which is on the card itself when depositing
- Enter the deposit amount
- You will receive an email or message for security reasons to confirm a casino payment
- Your account is now funded, and you are ready to place a bet.
Withdraw with these steps:
- Make sure your card details match that of your players account. An online casino with Visa platform may request that you verify your identity by sending a copy of the card’s back as well as front along with proof of residence and a copy of your identity document. This is something most gaming platforms require when players make their first withdrawal.
- At the withdrawal page, choose Visa and enter the withdrawal amount. The average minimum withdrawal when using Visa is €20 with the maximum withdrawal varying from one casino to another. You don’t have any fees attached when choosing Visa withdrawal.
- The withdrawal request may undergo a processing period which is also dependent on the casino which could be from 12 hours to 44-hours. The average period to receive winnings at Visa withdrawal casinos into bank accounts is between 3 to 5 days.
Players making a deposit using this payment option will have funds immediately available as payments are instant. Withdrawals take slightly longer with an average of 3 – 5 business days to have funds transferred to bank accounts.
Games to play at online casinos accepting Visa
As casino staple players can choose to play all slots including progressive jackpot slots, bonus slots, video slots, 3- or 5-line slots, many-ways-to-win slots, classic etc.
An abundance of table and card games like all variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, casino Hold’Em, craps, keno, bingo
This includes arcade games as well as scratch cards
Live dealer games
Play authentic live dealer games with options like live blackjack, live roulette, baccarat, poker, wheel of fortune plus many more.
Visa casino bonuses
Players have no shortage of bonuses offered at Visa online casino sites. These include:
Visa Casino No deposit Bonus
A popular bonus at Irish casinos where you only need to register. During registration add your card as a preferred payment method but don’t make a deposit yet as free spins or cash will be added to your account.
Visa Casino Welcome Bonuses
Often a combination of free spins as well as matching deposit bonus, players can expect 100%, 200% and more as matching bonus when using Visa.
Choose to use Visa as a payment method to receive a percentage bonus that also varies from one Visa online casino to the next. These are often for the first couple of deposits or it can be weekly or as special promo which you will be eligible for.
Visa online casinos pros & cons
- Casinos around the globe accept Visa
- Top secure payment method
- Visa online casinos offer bonuses to Visa depositors
- Deposits are free and instantly processed
- All players are familiar with this payment method
- Players must enter card details at an online casino that accepts visa
- Somewhat slower withdrawal period compared to other methods like e-wallets
Yes, you can use it at all online gambling platforms in the Republic of Ireland. It is a universal payment method that is accepted at almost all platforms and you will find top online casinos that accept visa available for Irish players.
Visa has been around for decades and used for all online shopping and banking. This is why players prefer using it for its security as it comes with extensive fraud protection. It is one of the most trusted online gaming payment methods. To ensure player safety online it also incorporates tokenization which allows players to enter a unique code when making a deposit or withdrawal instead of entering card information.
Yes, not only will you be eligible for bonuses, many safe online casinos in Ireland offer specific bonuses and promos for Visa players. You can claim deposit bonuses as well as other bonuses and promotions.
Online platforms have different minimum and maximum limits for their online casino payment options. When making a deposit, the minimum is usually €10 but you will also get casinos online with lower deposit options. Withdrawal minimums also vary with the average minimum withdrawal at €20. Takes note that it is not Visa that sets the minimum or maximum deposit or withdrawal amounts, therefore should you look for a casino that suits the minimum as well as maximum amounts suitable for your budget.
All online casinos require that players enter their preferred payment method when they register a players account. You will be asked during registration and when you choose the method, for example, online casino visa card, it cannot be changed later. The method that you use to make a payment must also be used to withdraw funds. It is a good choice to use Visa as it supports both deposits as well as withdrawals.
When you don’t have Visa there are several other options that you can choose to fund your casino account. If you are looking for a faster option, you will need to look at methods like e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, etc. these are widely accepted online casino payment methods. Other methods like bank transfer or Mastercard are also safe option when you prefer traditional banking, but withdrawal times are longer compared to e-wallets.
By default, casinos do not charge any fees when players request a withdrawal. However, you need to check with your bank which might have fees which are on average around 2%.
It isn’t surprising that it is preferred as it is widely used in all online transactions aside from online gambling. Almost anyone in the world that owns a bank account has minimum one credit or debit card in their wallets. While players have to create separate online accounts when they use e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill, they don’t need to do it when using Visa. They can use their existing card to make a payment directly.