Aussie Play is an exciting new online casino. It features an Australia-centric theme, with images of classic Aussie landmarks like the Sydney Opera House, but it’s available to players around the world, including those in the Republic of Ireland. With a cute and colourful site, a wide range of games, and strong security features, the site looks set to compete in the online casino industry, but how well does it stand up to closer scrutiny? Our Aussie Play casino review will find out.
Pros and Cons of Aussie Play Online Irish Casino
- Great Range of Games – This site boasts a very wide selection of games, including more than 220 titles from RealTime Gaming, one of the most trusted online gambling providers in the industry.
- Stylish Design – Every online casino player appreciates a nicely-designed and aesthetically pleasing site. The platform is cute, colourful, and most importantly, easy to navigate.
- Impressive Bonuses – It’s always nice to get free cash, free spins, and other unique promotions. Aussie Play offers a great range of deals for new and loyal players alike.
- Seamless Mobile Compatibility – With a fully responsive site, this gaming site can work perfectly on mobile devices across the Android and iOS platforms, and you don’t even need to download a separate app to enjoy your favourite games.
- Customer Support – This company really takes customer support seriously. While some sites only have a simple FAQ section or a single email helpline, Aussie Play has two phonelines, a live chat system, an email, and an in-depth FAQ section.
- New Site – It’s not a major issue, but since Aussie Play is a relatively new online casino, it doesn’t have the same experience or reputation as some of the bigger names in the business and will need time to prove itself to players in Ireland and elsewhere around the world.
Unique Features of Aussie Play Casino
Aussie Play has some unique features that set it apart from the crowd and help it compete in the online casino industry, standing out as an exciting new online casino for Irish players. It runs a ‘Game of the Month’ program, for example, in which players can get bonuses like free spins to use on a specific game each month. It also has a VIP club for those players who want a little extra, as well as both downloadable and instant play versions of its platform. Aussie Play offers speedy payments, no withdrawal fees, and a wide range of welcome bonuses too.
Games You Can Play at Aussie Casino
Irish players can enjoy the following great games on Aussie Play:
- Slots – Known as Pokies on the site, this casino boasts of around 170 top quality slot machines. Examples include Aladdin’s Wishes and Cleopatra’s Gold, with a good range of slots from leading provider, RealTime Gaming. There are some big jackpot slots like Aztec’s Millions, as well as games with smaller payouts and varying styles.
- Video Poker – Aussie Play also has around 17 video poker titles for those who like to play cards.
- Table Games – Aussie Play offers a wide variety of table games like craps, baccarat, blackjack, and roulette.
- Specialties – In the Specialties game category on Aussie Play, you’ll find some unique options like French Roulette, Bonus Bingo, Lucky 8’s, and Keno.
Aussie Online Casino Bonus Codes and Promotions
Aussie casino bonus codes are available throughout the year to both new and existing players, offering a range of bonuses and limited time deals to help Irish players get more value from their deposits and enjoy some free cash and free spins too.
Aussie Casino Welcome Bonus
If you’re a new player signing up for an Aussie casino real money account, you can take advantage of the welcome bonuses. Aussie Play offers a range of incentives for new players, including up to 250% Pokies bonus and 75 free spins on certain slots.
No Deposit Bonus
For those who already have accounts with Aussie Play, the Aussie casino no deposit bonus offers a great way to potentially boost your winnings and have more fun. The size and availability of these offers can vary throughout the year, with the site offering free spins on certain games to loyal users.
Game of the Month
Aussie Play also runs a ‘Game of the Month’ program. Each month, a game is selected, with a bonus code available providing a Pokies bonus and free spins on that specific game.
Aussie Play also has its own VIP Club. Those who choose to enter the club will be rewarded with premium customer support and additional perks like exclusive bonus offers and cashbacks.
Banking Options for Aussie Casino Online
This Aussie online casino real money accepts the following currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. So, Republic of Ireland players can easily make deposits and withdrawals in Euros.
Irish players wanting to enjoy playing games in this online casino can easily sign up for an account and make a deposit using a variety of payment methods. To do so, you’ll first need to sign up and provide some documents to validate your ID and age. Then, log in and head to ‘Cashier’. From there, click on ‘Deposit’ and choose a payment method. You can choose from Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, and Neosurf, with minimum deposits of €30 when you pay by card.
When it comes to withdrawals, you need to have a little more patience than with the deposits, as it will take 3-4 business days in most cases for the money to arrive in your account. To make a withdrawal, head to the ‘Cashier’ section and then visit the ‘Withdrawal’ section. Irish online casino players can make a withdrawal using the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, bank wire, and Bitcoin. The minimum withdrawal amount is $150 and there are no fees for making a withdrawal.
Online Aussie Casino Device Compatibility
This online casino for Irish players can be enjoyed on PCs, Macs, and laptops, as well as smaller devices like phones and tablets. The site can adapt to suit most mobile browsers on iOS and Android devices. In general, most players can simply use the Instant Play version of this casino, but if you want a slightly more extensive experience, you can install the Windows-only downloadable version.
Using Aussie Casino in Ireland
Aussie Play casino is available in English.
One of the best things about Aussie Play is that it’s available almost worldwide, including the Republic of Ireland, the United States, the United Kingdom, and of course, Australia. Only the following countries are restricted from opening accounts: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Is the website responsive and does it have a high degree of usability?
Yes, and yes. First of all, Aussie Play’s online casino site is highly responsive for users across all devices. The site can automatically adjust to different devices and screen sizes, so you can load up the same regular Aussie Play site on your tablet or phone (both iOS and Android are compatible) and enjoy the same great experience you’d get on a laptop or desktop. You don’t need to download a specific app.
The site itself is really nicely designed, simple to navigate, and fun to use. It’s very easy to browse through the latest or most popular games, or narrow your choices down to specific types of game.
FAQ: Safety of Aussie Play Casino
Is Aussie Play casino legal to play in Ireland?
Yes, Aussie Play is perfectly legal to play and enjoy in Ireland. Irish players can visit the site and make an account at any time, without any fears or concerns.
Is Aussie Play casino officially licensed?
Yes, Aussie Play online casino has a full gaming license from Curacao, as well as a fair gaming certificate from CDS. This ensures that Aussie Play is a safe site to use for Irish players and those elsewhere around the world.
What kind of software does Aussie Play casino use?
Aussie Play online casino makes use of games from two major providers: RealTime Gaming and Visionary iGaming.
Does Aussie Play casino have some kind of customer support?
Customer support is always an important factor to consider when reviewing any online casino. Fortunately, Aussie Play really delivers in this aspect. The site has an extensive FAQ section to help players find answers and solutions to common queries, but if you need to get in touch with a member of the Aussie Play team, you can call one of two helplines (General: +1 855-201-1872 Australia: +61 180-095-289), send an email ([email protected]), or make use of the site’s live chat system.